Black Ops 4 update 1.16 has been released by Treyarch, with the latest PS4 download weighing in at a hefty 11.8GB.
Black Ops 4 update 1.16 ends the Shamrock & Awe event and also brings with it support for the new Ancient Evil Zombies map.
The latest Black Ops 4 update will also bring with it new Call of Duty multiplayer and Blackout updates.
Black Ops 4 update 1.16 also features new content for Zombies players as well as weapon balancing across Blackout and multiplayer.
It will also include a Barebones mode for Black Ops 4 multiplayer in addition to the typical bug fixes.
The Black Ops 4 update 1.16 patch notes have not been revealed yet, but are expected to be released later on today.
News on what was coming with the latest Black Ops 4 patch notes were revealed in a live stream from Treyarch on Monday.
All the main points of what’s coming with Black Ops 4 update 1.16 were outlined in a post on the game’s Reddit page written by Redditor Arcade_Master22.
Here are some of talking points of what’s coming in Black Ops 4 update 1.16…
• New Barebones mode coming to Black Ops 4. This will feature no Specialists, no tactical deploy, no gear and will require manual healing
• New ranks are being added from 21 to 30 for League Play
• The Friendly Fire system is receiving an overhaul based on player feedback
• More Specialist weapons and equipment are coming to Blackout, such as the new Sparrow and EMP grenades. The Sparrow has been dubbed a “humiliation” weapon by David Vonderhaar. While the EMP is Zero’s Special Issue equipment
• Weapon changes coming with Black Ops 4 update 1.16 include the Paladin HB-50 getting a magazine size buff from five to six
• The fan favourite Infected mode will be making a return in Black Ops 4
More to follow…
Source: Read Full Article