Now that Destiny 2’s Season of the Splicer has arrived, players can utilize the dozens of new guns and mods to dominate the PvE and PvP landscape. Arguably the most influential item for build crafting in any season is the Artifact, an item that grants some of the most powerful mods in Destiny’s history.
And make no mistake, this season’s offerings are more than devastating. Some of the strongest mods we’ve seen in Destiny 2 are tied to this seasonal Artifact. Ever wanted Telesto to spawn Warmind Cells? Does infinite Stasis Supers sound appealing? This Artifact offers those things and so much more.
How To Get The Paradrome Cube Artifact
To earn the Paradrome Cube, you must speak to the Splicer Servitor inside the H.E.L.M. Before you can do so, you must first rescue Mirthrax and his people in the opening story mission of Season of the Splicer. This mission automatically starts when you log in, so don’t worry about missing it.
Once that’s complete, speak to Mirthrax in the Last City. After some back and forth dialogue, you’ll be able to visit the Fallen wing of the H.E.L.M. Enter the H.E.L.M. (located above the Tower on your Director map), then enter the left wing to find the Servitor. It’ll give the Artifact to you as a dialogue reward.
Paradrome Cube Mods: Column One
Column one is focused exclusively on Champion mods, allowing your favorite Legendary and Exotic to tackle the toughest enemies in endgame content.
For PvP applicability, Anti-Barrier mods increase damage done to Titan Barricades by 30%. Besides that, these mods do very little inside of the Crucible.
- Overload Submachine Gun (Arms, 1 Energy): Uninterrupted fire from your equipped SMGs grants bullets that stun combatants, delaying ability energy regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle (Arms, 1 Energy): Scout Rifles you are wielding fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Scout Rifles deal bonus damage against Barrier Champions.
- Unstoppable Sidearm (Arms, 1 Energy): Aiming down sights with any Sidearm you are wielding loads a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Overload Hand Cannon (Arms, 1 Energy): Landing consecutive hits disrupts combatants, stunning them, delaying ability energy regeneration, and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Auto Rifle (Arms, 1 Energy): Auto Rifles you are wielding fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Auto Rifles deal bonus damage against Barrier Champions.
Paradrome Cube Mods: Column Two
Column two grants loader, scavenger, and unflinching mods. It also has a cheaper and elemental-agnostic variant of the Blast Radius Combat Style mod. It’ll become clear in the next few columns that this season is geared towards Grenade Launcher usage.
- Grenade Launcher Scavenger (Legs, 1 Energy): Grenade Launchers get bonus reserves when you pick up ammo.
- Rocket Launcher Scavenger (Legs, 1 Energy): Rocket Launchers get bonus reserves when you pick up ammo.
- Unflinching Pulse Rifle Aim (Chest, 1 Energy): Reduces Flinching from incoming fire while aiming Pulse Rifles.
- Scout Rifle Loader (Arms, 1 Energy): Increases reload speed of Scout Rifles.
- Blast Radius (Seasonal, 1 Energy): Become Charged with Light by defeating multiple combatants with Grenade Launchers or Rocket Launchers. This mod stacks, granting additional Charged with Light stacks for every duplicate mod equipped.
Paradrome Cube Mods: Column Three
Column three is a continuation of column two’s theme of arm mods, an unflinching mod, and an altered variant of a Combat Style mod. Grenade lovers will especially appreciate the cheaper version of Ashes to Assets.
- Unflinching Auto Rifle Aim (Chest, 1 Energy): Greatly reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Auto Rifles.
- Argent Ordnance (Seasonal, 1 Energy): While Charged with Light, readying or firing a Rocket Launcher grants it 20% increased damage and reload speed. Damaging a combatant with a rocket consumes one stack of Charged with Light. This mod stacks, granting 5% increased damage per duplicate.
- Grenade Launcher Dexterity (Arms, 1 Energy): Faster ready and stow speed for Grenade Launchers.
- Rocket Launcher Loader (Arms, 1 Energy): Increases reload speed of Rocket Launchers.
- Ashes to Assets (Helmet, 1 Energy): Gain bonus Super energy on grenade kills.
Paradrome Cube Mods: Column Four
Column four includes more unorthodox options for countering Champions, including the likes of Warmind Cells and Grenade Launchers.
- Unstoppable Grenade Launcher (Arms, 7 Energy): When you ready or reload a Grenade Launcher, for a short period, that weapon stuns Unstoppable Champions. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Hammer of the Warmind (Seasonal, 1 Energy): The detonations from Warmind Cells you destroy cause disruption, stunning combatants, delaying ability energy regeneration, and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload and Unstoppable Champions. This mod also allows Seventh Serpah or IKELOS weapons to generate Warmind Cells.
- Sundering Blast (Class Item, 2 Energy): Stunning a Champion creates an explosive blast.
- Surge Detonators (Class Item: 2 Energy): Arc grenades disrupt combatants, stunning them, delaying ability regeneration, and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Unstoppable Schwarzschild Condensor (Class Item, 2 Energy): Void melee abilities stun unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
Paradrome Cube Mods: Column Five
Paradrome Cube might contain the strongest selection of column five perks ever seen in Destiny 2. These mods range from allowing Telesto to generate Warmind Cells to giving every Grenade Launcher the ability to debuff enemies, increasing the damage they take. Try to get these mods as soon as possible.
- Breach and Clear (Class Item, 9 Energy): When using a Grenade Launcher, damaging a boss, damaging a Champion, or breaking a combatant’s shield reloads your stowed weapons and causes the combatant to take increased damage for a short duration.
- Glacial Inheritance (Class Item, 6 Energy): Defeating targets with your Stasis Super refunds Super energy.
- Warmind’s Decree (Seasonal, 3 Energy): Void splash damage final blows have a chance to create Warmind Cells. This mod also allows Seventh Serpah or IKELOS weapons to generate Warmind Cells.
- Impulse Recycler (Arms, 3 Energy): Grenade final blows grant grenade energy. Multiple copies of this mod increase the amount of energy gained.
- Energy Accelerant (Class Item, 2 Energy): Your Dragonfly, Chain Reaction, and Firefly explosions deal more damage.
And yes, that last mod does work on Legendary weapons that roll with Firefly.
Source: Read Full Article