When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Fortnite fans can earn XP by completing the latest set of weekly challenges.
Fortnite developer Epic Games releases a fresh batch of challenges each week.
More traditional challenges are classed as Epic Quests, while Legendary Quests are more in depth and provide extra bonus XP.
This week’s Epic Quests task players with dealing damage near an Abductor, destroying hiding places, and destroying objects.
You’ll earn additional XP for hunting an infected animal, travelling in a saucer, and experiencing low gravity.
One final challenge tasks players with abducting an opponent with a saucer tractor beam.
As for the Legendary Quests, players can earn XP by placing missing person signs and collecting doomsday preppers guides.
One of the more interesting challenges involves visiting Farmer Steel’s favourite places, while another tasks users with searching the farm for clues.
Fortunately, this challenge is very easy once you know where to look.
As you can see from the video above, you only actually need to search for two clues out of a possible four.
One of the clues can be found in the southern corn field, while another is north of the house by the bushes.
Other clues can be found by rocks in the north part of the farm, as well as another rock formation in the south of the farm.
Once you’ve found two clues, the challenge is complete and you’ll gain a massive 45,000 XP.
You can see the remaining Fortnite Week 4 challenges below…
Fortnite Week 4 Epic Quests in full…
• Deal damage near an Abductor (1000)
• Destroy hiding places (3)
• Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (5)
• Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (1)
• Hunt an infected animal (1)
• Travel in a Saucer (1000)
• Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (1)
Fortnite Week 4 Legendary Challenges in full…
• Search the farm for clues (2) – 45,000 XP
• Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (3) – 30,000 XP
• Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (4) – 30,000 XP
• Collect doomsday preppers guide (1) – 30,000 XP
• Forage for food, need supplies (5) – 30,000 XP
Source: Read Full Article