It's January, and that means people are struggling with going back to work, trying to be healthy and attempting to stop their booze-for-breakfast routine that became just so natural over Christmas.
At least Sony is looking out for us, and taking pity on its gamer audience by giving them something to celebrate.
If the likes of Final Fantasy 7 Remake ( which just got delayed ), Doom Eternal, Resident Evil 3, Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us Part 2, Marvel’s Avengers aren't enough to excite you, maybe looking back on 2019 will lift your spirits instead.
As well as making the PlayStation Wrap-Up 2019 live today, Sony is also offering a brand new gift to users that just can't stay away from their PS4.
PS5 News and Leaks
A brand new website launched today that lets PlayStation 4 users to see their major stats and share with their friends – if they've spend enough time on the console.
Anyone that uses the service will also have access to a new theme that ties into the aesthetic Sony is chasing with the Wrap-Up style.
The PlayStation Blog post details what you need to have done in 2019 to let your account qualify for the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up.
• Users must have registered a PlayStation Network account in their own region and be over the age of 18.
• Users must have played PS4 games for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2019, and December 10, 2019
• Users must have ticked the option to allow Sony to collect “Additional Data”
• Users must have to have opted into receiving marketing e-mails on your PSN account.
If you've done all of the above, you should have an email with your code in your account.
Alternatively, you can log into the Wrap-Up 2019 site at the link, instead.
Players will also be able to download the following avatar items for their loyalty:
- Action Hero — for the gamer who lives for the epic moments in action-adventure games
- Legendary Warrior — for the gamer who steps up to the challenge in fighting games
- Master Explorer — for the gamer who has continually aced that platformer game
- Master Strategist — for the gamer who loves solving puzzles in a good strategy game
- Speed Demon — for the gamer who leaves their fellow drivers in the dust in a fast-paced driving/racing game
- Sports Phenom — for the gamer with a competitive edge and a love for sports games
- Marksman — for the gamer who hits their mark in a shooter game
"2020 is shaping up to be a great year in gaming, with a new console generation and plenty of new games to look forward to. But first, we wanted to give our fans a look at their PlayStation year-end wrap up from 2019. It’s a fun way to reflect on your fondest gaming memories of the past year," notes Sony.
"From today until February 14, the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up will provide a look back at your gaming year on PlayStation 4, with stats such as the number of games played, top genres, earned trophies and more."
Act soon if you want to download the theme before it expires!
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article