Genshin Impact’s Liyue territory is home to the Statues of the Seven and the Geoculus given to them as offerings. There are over 100 Geoculi scattered across Liyue, so we’ve broken the hunt up by region.
Lisha and the Sea of Clouds are minor regions within Liyue, but they still harbor 11 and 18 Geoculi respectively. Here’s how to find them all.
- Starting up North in the Dunyu Ruins, there is a Geoculus on the ruins’ pillars, atop the elemental monument.
- The other Geoculus in this area lies at the bottom of a pool to the Southwest of the previous location and requires quite the production to attain. First, you’ll need to drain the pool by igniting the fire statues prior to activating the Geo monument. Next, track down three Seelies (check in the ruins near the Geo monuments). You’ll then need to unlock and complete a timed challenge to beat four Giant Hydro Slimes. This grants you a Luxurious box, and finally, the ability to create a wind current to bring the Geoculus into reach.
- Along the edge of the map, a Geoculus hangs suspended over a decaying tower to the West.
- Heading Southeast, there is another Geoculus amidst some ruins, hovering over a large stone archway.
- Continuing Southeast, on the other side of the mountain and across the road, there is a Geoculus inside a little house inhabited by a hostile mage.
- Back towards the West, there is a patch of ruins at the top of a waterfall and a Geoculus on a ledge next to the falls.
- Along the far Western border of the Lingju Pass, a Geoculus sits under a large stone pagoda.
- Turning South, you’ll come across a coal mine along the road to the Chasm. A Geoculus is perched high atop one of the cranes. You can climb the crane to reach it. Though it may seem like you can only get partway, try moving around the beam and finding a gap in the mechanism to squeeze up through.
- Directly South of the mine, a Geoculus sits at the highest peak of the ruins at the center of Qingxu Pool.
- East of the Qingxu Pool, a Geoculus hangs above a Hilichurl house.
- A little further East, the final Geoculus hangs mid-air in an open field. Use the nearby tower to glide to it if you are sick of switching your elemental skills constantly.
Sea of Clouds
Guyun Stone Forest
- Starting in the Guyun Stone Forest isles, there is Geoculus high on a mountain top on the central island, just below the Northernmost large island.
- Jumping to the largest island just South, you’ll have to scale another mountain peak on the island’s northern peninsula.
- The next Geoculus is perched atop the central mass of a ship anchored off the Southeastern shore of the largest island.
- Hopping over to the island directly West of Guyun’s largest island, you’ll need to climb yet another mountain. It is atop a large leaning rock. You can continue the climb or use the nearby clover to catch a current up to it.
- The last Geoculus in the Guyun Stone Forest isles sits on a rock in the open between the two islands closest to the nearest shore.
Mt. Tianheng & Liyue Harbor
- North of Liyue Harbor, just off the land’s Eastern shore, a Geoculus floats above the water. You can glide to it from a nearby mountain or use Geo to make an ice bridge.
- Head Southwest inland, a Geoculus hangs just over a fallen tree branch Northeast of the peninsula’s teleport.
- To the Northwest, you can find a Geoculus atop the mountain with a Statue of The Seven.
- South from that location, when approaching another mountain bend, you will come upon a building with a Geoculus on the roof. It’s suggested that you enter the building and climb up, rather than scaling the walls, but whatever floats your boat.
- Directly Southwest, across the beaten path, there is another mountain with a Teleporter at its Southern base. Additionally, there is a Pyro elemental monument nearby you can interact with to catch a wind current up or simply suit up with characters like Lisa for the climb.
- From that mountaintop location, simply glide down the mountain’s Western face to find another Geoculus near the bottom. Or start at the bottom of the Western slope and look for a clover windmill to get a boost up.
- Southwest along the path between the Mt. Tianheng pass, you’ll need to interact with another elemental mechanism to reach this Geoculus.
- Immediately West down the road, there are some stairs leading down to a plot of ruins, and a Geoculus is tucked in a gap behind the stairs.
- Atop Mt. Tianheng, there is a cave just beyond a Hilichurl camp. Defeat the Hilichurls or quickly dash through the camp, scale the rock ledge, and enter the cave.
- Down Mt. Tianheng’s Southwestern slope, there is another Geoculus. You can reach it from the teleport on the mountain across the way.
- On the southern slopes behind Liyue Harbor, there is a cave obscured by hanging shrubbery at the foot of a stone staircase.
- Further Southeast, at the foot of the mountain near the road heading to the harbor, there is a statue. Upon closer inspection, you’ll notice a Geoculus has fallen in a pit at the foot of the statue.
- The final Geoculus in the Sea of Clouds region sits on the roof of a ship’s cabin just offshore from the Liyue Harbor.
That is all 29 Geoculus locations across Lisha and the Sea of Clouds. If you’re still missing any other Geoculi, check out our location guides for the Bishui Plains, the Quiongji Estuary, and Minlin.
Source: Read Full Article