We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
While problems remain with the recently released Definitive Edition Trilogy, GTA Online continues to prove immensely popular.
And with fresh content launching soon ahead of the big next-gen upgrade, Grand Theft Auto fans have plenty to look forward to.
This week, Rockstar Games has remained quiet regarding the big patch’s coming next.
However, they have released a new weekly update that provides fresh deals and discounts across all platforms.
The big news is that GTA Online players looking to end Heist Month with a bang can snag the Panther Statue in the Cayo Perico Heist this week.
A message from Rockstar explains: “Capping off a month of Heist bonuses is the remote motherlode in the tropics: The Cayo Perico Heist.
“Not only will completing any Prep Mission for The Cayo Perico Heist reward you with the Orange Glow Shades, but reputable sources have it on pretty good authority that El Rubio is attempting to stash a bejeweled Panther Statue in his safe.
“As a result, all hosts can scout the Panther Statue as a Primary Target on their first playthrough of The Cayo Perico Heist this week.
“Scope out the security camera footage for a chance at walking away with a very heavy duffel indeed.
“In addition to your take from the payday, completing The Cayo Perico Heist Finale at any point between now and December 1 will net you the Orange Skull Emissive Mask.”
And for those hoping to boost their in-game account in a big way before the end of the month can pick up a cash injection without needing to pull off the heist of the century.
Play GTA Online at any point this week, and $500K will be deposited into your Maze Bank account within 72 hours of login after December 2.
GTA Online: Rockstar Games tease The Cayo Perico Heist
Other deals and discounts available this week include the following:
- Double GTA$ and RP on Kart Krash: Full Auto and Overtime Rumble
- Double GTA$ and RP on A Superyacht Life Contact Missions
- Earn a free Orange Skull Emissive Mask for completing The Cayo Perico Heist Finale
- Free Orange Glow Shades for completing any Prep Mission for The Cayo Perico Heist
- Panther Statue is the primary target for first playthrough of The Cayo Perico Heist this week
- Return of Top Fun, Welcoming Party, and Weed Killer
- LS Car Meet Prize Ride: the Annis ZR350
- Test Rides: Karin Calico GTF, Pfister Comet S2, and the Vapid Dominator ASP
- Lucky Wheel Podium Vehicle: The Grotti Visione
- 35% off the Kosatka submarine and all its Upgrades and Modifications
- 40% off all Super Yachts and their Upgrades, Renovations, and Modifications
- Vehicle Discounts: 40% off the Kurtz 31 Patrol Boat, Sparrow, Kraken Avisa, Weaponized Dinghy, and Vapid Slamtruck.
- Black Friday Discounts: 50% off the Grotti X80 Proto, RO-86 Alkonost, Imponte Deluxo, Declasse Scramjet, Mammoth Avenger, Ocelot Stromberg, Pegassi Toreador, Pegassi Oppressor, Pegassi Oppressor Mk II, and Buckingham Luxor/Luxor Deluxe. 40% off the Karin Calico GTF.
- Prime Gaming Bonus: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get a GTA$100K bonus for playing any time this week.
Source: Read Full Article