New rewards and offers are coming to GTA 5 Online this week, with hopes that more reveals are coming soon. Rockstar Games was recently featured during the PlayStation 5 Showcase, during which it was confirmed that a new enhanced version of the game would be coming to next-gen consoles. This includes the Xbox Series X, and there just so happens to be a big Xbox Games Showcase being held this week.
Fans are hoping that more news regarding GTA 5 will be part of this new event, although there have been no hints to suggest this yet.
As Microsoft are making their first-party games cross-generational during 2020, there’s a chance that this week’s big event could include news regarding GTA Online.
But even if the event debuts and there is nothing new to find regarding Grand Theft Auto, there’s still plenty to look forward to this week.
Rockstar Games are on the eve of updating GTA 5 Online with new deals and offers, with hopes that a big Summer expansion will start to be teased soon.
If the development team sticks to their usual schedule, the current GTA 5 Online rewards will disappear on Thursday, July 23, across all platforms.
They will be replaced by a refreshed lineup of deals, including discounts on leading vehicles and properties.
We would expect all the current deals to disappear at around 9am BST, on Thursday, July 23, across PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Here are the current GTA 5 Online promotions that will be disappearing later this week:
- Triple Rewards in The Vespucci Job
- Double Rewards in both RC Time Trials and Special Cargo Sell Missions
- A chance to earn a Diamond score for completing the Diamond Casino Heist finale
- A Lampadati Komoda in a custom livery as the latest top prize at the Lucky Wheel
- 40% off select Executive Offices and 30% off their customizations
- Vehicle Discounts, such as: 50% off the Bugstars Burrito, 40% off the Maxwell Vagrant, Karin Everon, and Vapid Retinue, and 30% off the Übermacht Rebla and Albany V-STR
- Twitch Prime Bonuses: A GTA$200,000 bonus for playing between July 16th and 22nd, plus players that played GTA Online the last two weeks and play throughout this and next week can earn up to GTA$1,000,000 in total
- Twitch Prime Discounts: A rebate on the base property purchase price of Pixel Pete’s Arcade, and 85% off the HVY APC and Överflöd Imorgon
- PlayStation Plus Member Benefits: A GTA$1,000,000 bonus for playing between now and August 5th, plus earn GTA$1,000,000 each month for playing until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5
Noteworthy discounts include deals on Executive Offices and their customizations, plus a range of vehicles:
Executive Offices – 40% off:
- Maze Bank West
- Arcadius Business Center
- Lombank West
- Maze Bank Tower
Executive Office Customizations – 30% off:
- Organization Name Change
- Money Safe
- Gun Locker
- Personal Assistant
- Maxwell Vagrant – 40% off
- Karin Everon – 40% off
- Vapid Retinue – 40% off
- Übermacht Rebla – 30% off
- Bugstars Burrito – 50% off
- Albany V-STR – 30% off
Source: Read Full Article