- Class Overview
- Best Bard Engravings
- Best Bard Skills
Lost Ark is an MMO based on ARPG mechanics. There is a lot of endgame content, although the journey through the story and world is also a lot of fun.
The Bard class is one of the game's main support builds – suitable for both PvP and PvE. This guide covers an overview of how the class works, including an overview, the best Engravings for the class, and a complete list of the skills and what they do.
The Bard is one of Lost Ark's dedicated support characters and is usually the top choice for a dedicated support run. The class is viable in both PvE and PvP.
The Bard's Identity Skill is Serenade. You earn Serenade Bubbles during combat for hitting attack abilities, and each activation of Serenade consumes one Bubble. You can hold up to three bubbles at the same time.
There are two types of Serenade you can use:
- Serenade of Valor – Boosts attack damage across the board for you and your allies.
- Serenade of Salvation – Grants healing to your allies.
Knowing when to use your special Serenade songs is essential to mastering the Bard. Typically, the healing Serenade is more useful as it better suits your role as a support.
For information about the Bard and other classes in Lost Ark, please check out our Class Hub.
- Dedicated Support class in the game
- Can support your team in both PvE and PvP – a support role is required for some high-level/endgame content, you will be in high demand
- Low attack values, not the best option for someone who wants to get the most out of the game's heavy-hitting/satisfying combat mechanics
Best Bard Engravings
Our ideal setup for the Bard's Engravings looks like this, based on Season 2 info from the KR servers:
- Awakening – improves your overall Awakening skill power, up to 50 percent at Level 3
- Increased Max MP – up to 30 percent more mana at level 3
- Spirit Absorption – Attack and movement speed increased by 15 percent at level 3
- NECESSARY: Urgent Rescue/Desperate Salvation (Class Engraving) – Level 3 grants extra health healing of up to 24 percent.
Best Bard Skills
There are many different ways to play the Bard, and you will find different skill setups and builds depending on whether players are dealing with endgame PvE content or PvP arena content.
As such, there is a lot of flexibility when it comes to how you play. For this list of skills, we've opted for a set that should be viable in both PvE and PvP.
|Skill||Tripod One||Tripod Two||Tripod Three|
|Sound Shock||Quickly Prepare||Holy Shock||N/A|
|Wind Of Music||Quickly Prepare||Melody Increase||Wind Of Protection|
|Sound Holic||Focus Sound||Enhanced Duration||Concentrated Fire|
|Overture Of Storm||Quickly Prepare||Melody Increase||Powerful Overture|
|Heavenly Performance||Quickly Prepare||Strong Performance||Intense Performance|
|Harp Of Rhythm||Summoned Will||Melody Increase||Stigma Notes|
|Sound Wave Vibration||Protective Vibration||Brilliant Soundwave||Wide Attack|
|Indomitable Performance||Tenacity||Endless Protection||N/A|
Source: Read Full Article