Gardevoir and Ninetales are fairly well hidden in New Pokemon Snap, so it’s no surprise if you haven’t managed to find them just yet. Despite being two of the most popular Pokemon in history, both Gardevoir and Ninetales are buried deep in one of the game’s most complex locations – in fact, it’s probably because of how popular they are that they’re so difficult to find.
What’s more, Gardevoir and Ninetales are actually found in the exact same area. which is why we thought it would be best to hit two Pidgey with one stone by writing a guide dedicated to locating both of them.
So, if you’re wondering where Gardevoir and Ninetales are in New Pokemon Snap, you’re in luck. We’ve found both of these Pokemon multiple times and know of at least two locations where you can find each of them.
Here’s our comprehensive guide on where to find Gardevoir and Ninetales in New Pokemon Snap.
New Pokemon Snap: Where To Find Gardevoir
Gardevoir is located in Elsewhere Forest in New Pokemon Snap. Here are the steps for reaching it.
- Load into Elsewhere Forest at rank three.
- This is because Espeon only appears at rank three and is required for reaching the zone with Gardevoir in it.
- When you spawn in the intro area, Espeon will run ahead of you.
- Ignore it for now and play a melody.
- Keep playing your melody and scanning the area until you spot an alternate route on your right.
- This route is available now because the route made Trevenant move out of the way.
- When you turn right, Espeon will run in front of you.
- Hit it with an Illumina orb when it runs ahead of you.
- This will cause Espeon to lead you to the winter forest, which is where Gardevoir is located.
- If you want to see Gardevoir again, keep reading.
- After leaving the winter forest, you’ll go back to the foggy area.
- Hit the Crystabloom on your right to attract Deerling.
- Keep looking to your right and hit the next Crystabloom with an Illumina orb, too.
- The next gap on the right has two Crystablooms – you need to hit the one further away.
- Hit one more Crystabloom on your right and Espeon will jump down.
- Deerling will arrive and then Sawsbuck will jump down.
- Sawsbuck and Deerling will lead you to the final multiseason biome, where you can get a better photo of Gardevoir.
- This can only be done if you turn right at the fifth Crystabloom – going straight after Espeon will bring you to Celebi instead of Gardevoir.
New Pokemon Snap: Where To Find Ninetales
All of the steps for Gardevoir also apply to Ninetales, although Ninetales can also be encountered in a third location.
- Go to Elsewhere Forest Illumina Spot.
- Hit Milotic with fluffruit to make it raise its head.
- Use Illumina orbs to put it in its Illumina state.
- After Milotic jumps over the big root, use fluffruit and Illumina orbs again.
- It will jump up on shore next to Trevenant on one of the small islands.
- Hit the Crystabloom and Ninetales will come over.
Source: Read Full Article