We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
GAME customers can secure a PlayStation 5 console for just £10.
The UK retailer is urging customers to visit their local store in order to pre-order a PS5.
Just head on over to your local GAME store, put down a £10 deposit, and you’re guaranteed a console when they arrive.
“First come, first served,” reads a GAME tweet. “Make sure you come in and pre-order yours. It’s a £10 deposit to guarantee it’s yours for when they arrive.”
According to the PS5 UK Stock account, console will be available to collect by the end of the week.
Sadly, however, not all stores are participating in the promotion, so you should call ahead to find out for sure.
“GAME INSTORE PS5 PRE-ORDERS,” reads a PS5 UK Stock tweet. “Check your local store ASAP to find out – not all stores are doing it.
“£10 to reserve, with collection end of the week.”
GAME isn’t the only retailer to drop PlayStation 5 stock this week. ShopTo restocked the device over the weekend, while Base is currently emailing customers.
If you do manage to get hold of a PS5, then you’re going to want some new games.
Launch title Demon’s Souls is arguably the best game on the PlayStation 5 so far, although Returnal isn’t far behind.
If you’re after something a little more family friendly, Ratchet and Clank A Rift Apart is an essential purchase.
Lots of games have been upgraded for PS5, including Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Borderlands 3.
There are also some fantastic games coming soon, including PS5 exclusive Deathloop, which is developed by the team behind Dishonored.
PS5: Sony unveil pricing for PlayStation 5 console
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Source: Read Full Article