We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Bethesda and id Software are getting ready for a celebration of all things gaming, as QuakeCon begins in full.
QuakeCon 2021 begins at 7pm BST on August 19. The event kicks off with a note from Pete Hines and Erin Losi, followed by a Quake presentation at 7.05pm BST.
Speaking of Quake, it looks like a new version of the classic shooter will be revealed during the event.
According to a leaked listing, the new Quake is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
The event continues with panels focused on Deathloop for PS5, Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 76 and Skyrim.
The first day ends with a look at Doom Eternal with id Software’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin.
The second day kicks off with a couple of UK-centric events, as Fallout 76 and Quake are spotlighted.
Fans of Quake should tune in for the Quake World Championship Grand Finals at 9.45pm BST on August 21.
As part of the weekend’s festivities, fans will receive a number of free in-game items, including skins, profile icons and more.
You can see the full QuakeCon schedule below, and watch the action live on the Bethesda Twitch channel.
Thursday, Aug 19 QuakeCon schedule…
• Welcome to QuakeCon 2021 with Pete Hines & Erin Losi: 7pm BST
• Celebrating 25 Years of Quake with id Software and Machine Games: 7.05pm BST – Kevin Cloud and Marty Stratton from id Software and Jerk Gustafsson from MachineGames discuss the impact and legacy of the original Quake on its 25th anniversary.
• Deep Dive into DEATHLOOP with Arkane Lyon: 7.30pm BST – Arkane Lyon gets fans looped in on the details of the upcoming PlayStation 5 console exclusive DEATHLOOP, including a special discussion about multiplayer.
• Fallout 76: Making Appalachia Your Own with Fallout Worlds: 8pm BST – Join members of the Fallout 76 development team as they discuss how the game is evolving and take an in-depth look at our upcoming Fallout Worlds Update.
• Inside the Award-Winning The Elder Scrolls Online with ZeniMax Online Studios: 8.30pm BST – Matt Firor and Rich Lambert take fans inside ESO and discuss the great additions to the game and what new players can expect from the award-winning MMO.
• Reliving the Opening of Skyrim with the Creators from BGS: 9pm BST – Celebrate Skyrim’s 10th Anniversary and watch the opening moments of Skyrim as the creators discuss insider stories and relive memories from development.
• DOOM Eternal Studio Update with Marty and Hugo: 9.30pm BST – id Software’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin bring fans up-to-date on everything happening with DOOM Eternal.
Friday, Aug 20 QuakeCon schedule…
• UK – Fallout 76 – UK Stream Team Build-a-Thon: 2.30pm BST
• UK – Let’s Talk Quake with Digital Foundry: 3.45pm BST
• DEATHLOOP Meets its Makers: 7.15pm BST
• WeRateDog’s Matt Nelson and Pete Hines Rate Dogs & More: 8.30pm BST
• Code Orange vs Quake Music Video Debut: 9.15pm BST
• Alienware – Fundraising and Raising Heck with Anna Maree: 10pm BST
• The Elder Scrolls Online – Dungeon Speed Run Competition: 11.30pm BST
· Exclusive Musical Performance by Trivium: 1am BST (August 21)
• Skyrim – 10th Anniversary Interactive Fun Run with Gus Johnson : 2am BST (August 21)
Saturday, Aug 21 QuakeCon schedule…
• UK – DOOM Eternal – ‘Prayer vs Slayer’: 2.30pm BST
• UK – ESO – Through Flames of Ambition with the UK Stream Team: 3.45pm BST
• DOOM Eternal BATTLEMODE Community Bonanza!: 7.15pm BST
• Fallout 76 – C.A.M.P. Love It or Nuke It: 8.30pm BST
• Quake World Championship Grand Finals: 9.45pm BST
• The Elder Scrolls Online – Live Art Creation: 11.30pm BST
Source: Read Full Article