PC Building Simulator is adding new DLC today, with a competitive focus on an esports campaign that will have you building gaming PCs for various esports personalities and teams.
Developer Irregular Corporation says that players will “create, fix and upgrade rigs for professional esports players, and make sure your team rises to the top.”
Real-world brands including AMD, Nvidia, NZXT, Razer, and Republic of Gamers will be featured, while eight esports teams and five games will also be featured in the new campaign mode that will take you approximately 12 hours to complete.
Players will start from the bottom and work their way up to esports glory, switching between the demands of their team, sponsors, and their manager while also keeping an eye on their budget as match day draws ever closer.
Should the gaming PCs you put together manage to help propel your team to victory, the offers will come pouring in and you’ll soon be tinkering on bleeding edge PCs in an upgraded workshop.
You can even jump ship to a rival team, if you feel like accepting their offer. PC Building Simulator will be on sale at 50% off until August 8 on PC as part of the Steam Midweek Madness sale.
PC Building Simulator: Esports Expansion will cost you $11.69 on Steam or GOG until August 11, after which it will revert to its $13 price.
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Retail Listings, DualSense Controller Info, And More
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article