Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun launched on the Nintendo Switch in 2018, and since then it has enjoyed considerable success. The game has now sold 1 million copies worldwide, as announced on Twitter, and all players can now download free DLC to celebrate.
The new songs, as reported by Gematsu, are all from other Namco Bandai titles. 10 songs were added on July 9 in Japan, and now they’re available in international regions, too. The pack, called the “I Love Games Pack,” contains the following songs:
- Boku no → Chikyuu Bokura no Chikyuu (Mr. Driller DrillLand)
- Moji Pittan Medley (Kotoba no Puzzle: Moji Pittan)
- Katamari On the Rocks Main Theme (Katamari Damacy)
- No Way Back (God Eater)
- The Arrow Was Shot (Tales of the Abyss)
- In the Zone (Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault)
- Brave Sword, Braver Soul (Soulcalibur II)
- Karma (Tatsujin Mix) (Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion)
- Namcot Medley
- Tanoshii Taiko Dojo
An “Esports Tournament” mode is also coming to the game, and it will add an eight-player bracketed tournament mode for serious players.
Whether the PS4 equivalent, Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session, will receive a similar DLC pack is unknown.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun received a 7/10 in GameSpot’s review. Reviewer Heidi Kemps wrote that it was “a solid rhythm game package that’s easy to get into and rewarding the more you play it.”
Source: Read Full Article