Microsoft announced a new Forza Motorsport game during its July Xbox Series X event. Developed by Turn 10 Studios, the new entry in Microsoft’s flagship racing series ditches the numbered naming convention in favor of simply being called Forza Motorsport.
Forza Motorsport will take full advantage of the Xbox Series X hardware, offering 4K resolution at 60 frames per second and ray tracing to give racers the most realistic visuals yet. No release window has been set, and Microsoft has noted that Forza Motorsport is “early in development.”
The new Forza Motorsport is a ground-up reimagining of the series, built from the ground up for the new hardware.
Forza Motorsport will launch on Xbox Series X and PC. It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for subscribers on day one.
This will be the first Forza Motorsport in three years, following 2017’s Forza Motorsport 7. In fact, there was no Forza game released at all in 2019–the first year without a new Forza since 2010.
Xbox Series X And Xbox One News
- Halo Infinite Gameplay Debuts At Xbox Series X Stream
- Xbox Series X Stream: How To Watch The Showcase
- All The Xbox Series X Games Confirmed (And Expected) So Far
- All The Xbox Series X Games With Free "Smart Delivery" Upgrades
- Xbox Series X: Release Date, Specs, Price, And Everything We Know
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article