FORTNITE SUMMER UPDATE 1
The third challenge of the day have been revealed and it’s relatively easy.
Today players need to get 5 Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun in order to complete the challenge.
Once you do this, you’ll earn the new Water Balloon toy.
This is especially important as you’ll need the Water Baloon toy to complete another challenge in the coming days. That challenge read: ‘Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches’.
The LTM and Unvaulted weapon change hasn’t taken place just yet, but should be changing shortly so stand by for more details.
Original Story – Fortnite’s special ’14 days of Summer’ event continues today with Day 3 of this digital vacation of content from Epic Games.
If you’re sat thinking, what is ’14 days of Fortnite’? Well, you’ve got a quick explainer at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, read on!
With Day 3 commencing today, it will, of course, mean that players will once again have a brand new LTM’s to enjoy, replacing the games current LTM – the Use With Care mode – released on Wednesday.
We also have a new unvaulted weapon arriving in the game, set to replace the Quad launcher that was released yesterday.
Assuming Epic Games stick to the scheduled we should see the Thursday LTM and Weapon changeover at 1pm GMT.
For those wondering we also got a new skin set in the Item Shop late last night, this was for the Toy Soldier set, which included the Plastic Patroller (800 V-bucks) or Toy Trooper (also 800 V-Bucks)
That won’t be all though, because we should see yet more challenges and rewards released later today too.
14 Days of Summer Day 3 Challenge
Prior to the start of the event all challenges were leaked ahead of time. These included everything from dealing Damage with unvaulted weapon types to Hitting a player with a water balloon.
For Day 1 players simply had to Dance at different beach parties. On Day 2, players had to Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches.
The only problem is that no one knows currently what order these challenges will arrive in.
Either way, you’ll need to stay tuned at 1pm GMT to discover which challenge will be chosen for Day 3 (and any tips you might need to complete it).
If you’re interested though, you’ll find the complete list of challenges that leaked previously, just below along with all the rewards that leaked as well.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges & Rewards
Day 1: Dance at different beach parties – Reward: Deep End Emote
Day 2: Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches – Reward: Soak It Up Loading Screen
Still to come:
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a drumgun – Reward: Water Balloon Toy
• Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches – Reward: Peely Smoothie Emoji
• Pop party balloon decorations – Reward: Peely Sun Spray
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes – Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches – Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in different matches – Reward: ???
• Score trick points with a Driftboard with Neon Tropics applied to it – Reward: Fishstick Surfing Spray (?)
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank – Reward: Low ‘N Slow Pickaxe
• Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board – Reward: Beachballs Contrail
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match – Reward: Quack Pack Back Bling
• Search the hidden sea shell in the beach themed loading screen – Reward: Sparkles Music
• Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool – Reward: Barbecue Banner Icon
Complete All Challenges to Unlock the Smoothie Back Bling Reward
WHAT IS ’14 DAYS OF SUMMER’?
The 14 Days of Summer event is a very clever way for Epic Games staff to have a well earned break.
Developers at Epic Games are on holiday for two weeks, so they’ve created a bunch of content to keep fans entertained in the meantime.
This special Summer event will occur across all main Fortnite modes, with Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World offering something unique to do, challenges and modes to enjoy every day.
Here’s the break down for each mode, courtesy of Epic’s original announcement:
It’s time to soak up some rays during Fortnite’s 14 Days of Summer. Each day, drop into Fortnite for something new.
In Battle Royale, each day will feature:
- A weapon unvaulted for 24 hours only.
- A new LTM to play (check out the full selection of LTMs that will debuting below).
- A daily challenge and free reward.
- New outfits and more in the Item Shop.
Creative + Save the World
Sun’s out, fun’s out in Creative as well! Jump in daily for a new featured island.
Also in Save the World, complete a new quest every day to help Homebase host the hottest summer party around and score some summer freebies in the store. Complete quests to earn heaps of Summer Tickets; complete all 14 to unlock a new explosive weapon!
- Fortnite Season 9
Source: Read Full Article