After making players wait for longer than expected, Fortnite Chapter 5, Season 1 is finally available to start playing. The new Fortnite season shakes things up, adding new gameplay experiences such as LEGO Fortnite (from December 7), Rocket Racing (December 8), and Fortnite Festival (December 9). In terms of the core Fortnite experience, Epic Games adds a new Battle Pass, which finally brings Peter Griffin to Fortnite. That’s on top of new gameplay features like weapon mods and wall climbing, new vehicles, weapons, items and lots more. If you want to see what’s new in Fortnite, then check out the update 28.00 patch notes below.
Fortnite update 28.00 patch notes…
NEW MAP LOCATIONS
• Ritzy Riviera marina
• Rebel’s Roost mansion
• Reckless Railways
• Hazy Hillside
• Grand Glacier Hotel
NEW BOSSES AND MEDALS
• Peter Griffin
– Each boss will drop a Society Medallion once defeated. Keep a Medallion in your inventory for your Shield to regenerate over time! The more Society Medallions in your inventory, the more Shield that will regenerate with each tick.
– If you have a Society Medallion in your inventory, you’ll be marked on opponents’ map, and the more Medallions you have, the more precise the radius of your exact location.
NEW VEHICLES, WEAPONS AND ITEMS
• Grandeur Trailsmasher SUV
• Ballistic Shield
• Hammer Pump Shotgun
• Frenzy Auto Shotgun
• Nemesis AR
• Striker AR
• Thunder Burst SMG
• Hyper SMG
• Reaper Sniper Rifle
• Ranger Pistol
• Grapple Blade
• Cluster Clinge
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
• Car customisation
– Cars is a new section in players’ Lockers. Cars are built with three new types of Locker items: Car Bodies, Decals, and Wheels.
– All players have the OEM Wheels from Rocket League in their Locker right now!
– With a Car Body and Wheels, you have all you need for a Car. Car Bodies, Decals, and Wheels grant no competitive advantage.
• Weapon Modding
– Located in vaults are Mod Benches, which have mods available for many weapons in exchange for Bars.
– Add mods that reduce recoil, increase mag capacity, and more! Save up your Bars wisely, though, as not every mod works with every weapon.
• Match Quests
– At the beginning of each match, you’ll be presented a choice of three Match Quests that expire at the end of the match.
– Match Quests replace Daily Quests to give you the ability to pursue what you want to accomplish while having less distractions in battle. Match Quests are personal to each player, and squadmates cannot contribute to their progress.
• Wall scaling
– Walls built by players now have a plank for propelling yourself upwards. Keep an eye out for these planks in the environment too!
• Improved animation
– Enjoy smoother gameplay thanks to more fluid and detailed animations!
– Players on all platforms will experience Motion Matching and Procedural Layering in Fortnite Battle Royale.
– These are features that result in improved animations for things like transitioning from walking to running, changing directions, and using a weapon.
• Players are not able to unarchive Backblings.
– Players will find that archived backbling’s are not showing in the locker and can not unarchive them.
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
Source: Read Full Article