Gameplay footage from the latest Legend of Zelda is finally here—and it doesn't disappoint.
Nintendo just dropped its first extended gameplay trailer for Tears of the Kingdom, showing off a new take on the world of Hyrule as well as some of the new abilities Link has gained.
In the 10-minute snippet, Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma explains how Nintendo has turned the Breath of the Wild sequel into an epic sprawling game in its own right.
READ NEXT: Tons of classic Game Boy Advance games now on Nintendo Switch
He said that the game changes the world of Hyrule 'in many ways', from the addition of floating 'sky islands' to completely new abilities.
When is the Tears of the Kingdom release date?
With less than six weeks to go until the launch of Link's latest adventure, there isn't long to wait at all.
Tears of the Kingdom will be released in digital and physical formats on 12 May, 2023.
You can already preorder the game for your Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop right now. Just check out the links for a physical copy or digital download and follow the instructions to get your game ordered and ready in time for the launch date.
The standard edition costs £59.99 while a more expensive collector's edition is also expected to launch on release day.
- Twitter is worth less than half of what I paid for it six months ago, admits Elon Musk
- You can now 'experience death' in virtual reality with disturbing new simulation
- Banned dating game helps you file your tax return while you flirt with cartoons
- Russia caught sending 'ancient' 1940s tanks to Ukraine as they run out of weapons
- Teens say we're all using our phones wrong and it's giving them the 'ick'
Source: Read Full Article