Monster Hunter Now will launch on iOS and Android this September.
Developer Niantic and Monster Hunter publisher Capcom revealed this during a special Monster Hunter Now Showcase that aired today. More specifically, the Pokemon Go-like mobile game will launch globally on September 14, and players can pre-register now to help every player receive special bonuses in-game. For a new look at the game, check out the Monster Hunter Now special showcase below:
Here are the bonuses players can get for pre-registering:
- 500,000 people: Potion x10 and Paintball x3 (you can mark monsters with paintballs to return at a later time to hunt them down)
- 1,000,000 people: Founder Medal and Wander Pebble x3 (the Founder Medal is a special commemorative item you can only get by pre-registering, and Wander Pebbles yield additional range to monster and collection point access)
- 2,000,000 people: Special pre-order Makeup x2 and 500-slot Item Box Expansion
- 3,000,000 people: Special pre-order Makeup x2 and Double Rewards Ticket x3
- 5,000,000 people: 10k Zenny and an additional 500-slot Item Box Expansion
Alongside these bonuses and the Monster Hunter Now release date, Niantic and Capcom have also released the official lists of monsters and weapons players will encounter and find in the game.
- Great Jagras
- Great Girros
- Tobi Kadachi
- Sword & Shield
- Great Sword
- Long Sword
- Light Bowgun
You can watch two more Monster Hunter Now trailers released today here and here.
Monster Hunter Now is a free-to-play mobile game launching on iOS and Android on September 14.
For more about the game, read why we enjoyed it during Summer Game Fest 2023. Read about Niantic’s recently canceled Marvel game after that.
Are you going to be playing Monster Hunter Now this September? Let us know in the comments below!
Products In This Article
Monster Hunter Now
Source: Read Full Article