Larian has released a brand new update for Baldur’s Gate 3 on Steam, PS5 and Mac. As you can see from the Hotfix #9 patch notes further down the page, the latest in a long line of Baldur’s Gate 3 downloads makes a ton of key fixes, gameplay tweaks and changes to the popular RPG. This includes a couple of fan-requested changes to the Magic Mirror, which is used to alter your appearance within the game.
According to Baldur’s Gate 3 developer Larian, the Magic Mirror can now be used to change the appearance of hirelings.
Even better is the ability to change your character’s name through the Magic Mirror.
Elsewhere, Larian has made a number of crucial fixes for certain issues causing the game to crash and servers to stall.
This includes a fix for a rare crash that could occur when unloading or quickloading a game, as well as a fix for an issue causing GPU crashes on PS5 Vulkan.
Needless to say, Larian has also fixed a number of minor bugs and glitches, which you can see by checking out the patch notes below…
Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 9 update patch notes…
• You can now use the Magic Mirror on hirelings.
• You can now change your name through the Magic Mirror.
• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when unloading or quickloading a game.
• Fixed an issue causing GPU crashes on PS5 Vulkan.
• Fixed the Guardian Statue repeatedly falling into a chasm, causing the server to stall.
• Fixed a splitscreen issue on PS5 that could cause a black screen when listening in on a dialogue.
• Fixed unpreparing spells not removing their buffs if the spell was upcasted.
• Fixed buffs being removed by unpreparing spells if the buff came from a different source (e.g. a scroll).
• Fixed some character positions and animations breaking if you skip lines in certain dialogues.
• Fixed the previews not working correctly in the Accessibility options.
• Fixed an issue causing Minthara’s romance to unreliably trigger.
• Fixed Minthara’s dialogue after you not triggering properly when you talk to her.
• Fixed the Adamantine Splint Armour sometimes making your legs transparent.
• Fixed a geometry stretching bug introduced in Hotfix 8 on Vulkan.
• Fixed characters showing up in their underwear in some intimate scenes even if you have nudity enabled.
• Fixed Feign Death causing an infinite leave–join combat loop in certain circumstances.
• Fixed prices in dialogues not displaying correctly in savegames that were made while the price was on screen.
• Optimised the line-of-sight system for entities with no sight range, like items.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article